When I was reading the book I would never had thought that Rafe and Danny would get mad at each other. Well in fact during the book rafe and Danny got soo mad at each other they ended up fighting.Another prediction I had when reading this novel was Rafe would end up marring a girl after the war and Danny would end up marring a girl too. The book however didnt think the same way as I did . It just soo happend that Danny died and Rafe was the only one who was married.
My predictions were nothing to how the book ended. My book ended with a really sad death of Danny. I didn't predict that the Eveyn and Rafe would have a kid . I didn't ever suspect that the kid would be Danny's. After reading the book and compairng what i thought to what happened.Some things were so opvious like Eveyn would cause trouble amoung the 2 friends and they wouldn't stay mad at each other for long. My predictions were difffernt because from what happend because i think i expected things to be too aparent. Where as Randall Wallace made things a little more unexpecting. In conclusion, my predictions were off from what realy happend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment