When I was reading my novel the mood I felt most of the time was excitment.I felt excited most of the time ,because most of the book was about the war that was going on in Europe.During the attack on Pearl Harbour I felt a great deal of excitment . At the same time I felt Sad and helpless to those people who were injured and killed . I could discribe the book as a "mixed emotions" book . I say this because there is soo much happening your mind can tell you how to feel. There was no deffinate emotion through the book at all .
To me the saddest part of the book is at the ending 2 pages. The mood having a child grow up without his real father is sad to me. On top of the of the child growing up with no father Eveyn will havve to raise the kid without his real father. There is however a good part to this tragic news, it is the child will grow up with Rafe as his father and the kid was named Danny after his father. That sean ties with the attack on Pearl Harbour as the saddest part . I say this because thousands of men ,children , and civilians were killed in the single attack, and on top of the countless casualties the Japanese sunk almost every navel ship the Americans had. Without a doubt those two part were the saddest.
A part of the story that I remember best is when Danny is killed on a beach in china. I think the reason I remember this so well is because a main character that I got to know throughout the novel was shot on a mission to end the war . The effect that Danny's death had on Rafe was extream . After Danny died Rafe's determination to stay alive and make it back home was bigger.To me that is the climax to the book.
The mood of the story changed a lot . It started as a happy book , then turned into your heart is always pounding hoping everyone will make it to the next chapter alive and well. On the last page of the book Eveyn felt like finally things were right and that everything would be ok . Im sure that if the book went on that the mood would lighten up. After having a child and the war over I think that both Rafe and Eveyn could relax ,enjoy themselves and look after their kid in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment