The auther of this book is named randall wallace.This book"pear harbour "is his 5th majour motion picture novel. He is famous for his world war novels and I think that he wrote this novel because it is one of the greatest events of the second world war. His dad was an american patriot who fought in the second world war This might also be a reason for why he wrote this book.
another reason for why he may have writen this book is because growing up during the war he herd of the devistaion it caused, and he knew many facts about it.
I think by him writing this book he is trying to tell us . well educate us that war isn't a game .
For those men who joined the war thinking it would be a game has payed the price. I think that he might also show how in cases of war it can bring out a strong love and attraction for people like eveyn and rafe had. He was using the example of eveyn and Rafe to show how similer other couples would had to have been at this time.At the same time he was discribing the acctual events of how it happened , without losing the reader in military language.
I would read more of Randall wallace's books. I realy liked the love twist that he put in the novel for the reason it wasnt over powering the story. I am a fan of war novels , and documentries so this book was right what I am looking for. After hearing that Randal has 4 other majour motion picture books I will look them up to read them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment