When reading my book pearl habour , I was a little confused with the way he was discribing the climax seen . The climax was when the Japenise launched an attack on Pearl Harbour and during the attack they were radioing in back to the Japanese cammander . The way it was confusing was because the book was jumping around from person to person , without discibing them befor they were talking , it just made it hard because there was people talking who I isn't familier with and that just kind of through me off.
I liked the book in general,Iwold say that because for most of the time reading it Ifelt like I as enjoying myself as I read , and coming from me I think that is something to notice!. There was a tonn of discription with every part of the novel, like the parts leading to the climax(the attack on pearl harbour) was interesting .In the part leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbour had the leader of Japan Yamamoto talking to his officers. Then it would go back to having the americans talking about the possiblity of an attack.
I would deffinatly recommend this book to others. I would however sugest watching a documentry about this world war 1 attact before you jump into the book. I say that because it would help your understanding of how war was like back in the 1940's-1950's. It is a good enough book though . you shouldnt get lost in the war parts. From the reaction I got from this book makes me look foward to reading some other of Randall Wallace's books and see how I react to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment